If you don’t have much time and just want to find out what the best 2-burner gas grill is, then I recommend the Weber Spirit II E-210 grill as the best one.
Finding an excellent 2-burner gas grill might be a challenge. But it doesn’t have to be if you have a good idea of the features and characteristics you want to see in your ideal grill. You might find one appealing to you on our list that I have put together. The list consists of grills that are considered some of the best on the market. However, it’s up to you to choose which one will serve you the best. Before I unveil my list, let me discuss a few things about these types of grills and how they will benefit you.
What is a 2-burner gas grill?
This type of grill is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a grill that has two burners. These are often smaller in size compared to other types. So you can take it with you camping, tailgating, or if you are hosting any cookouts at home or on the road. These might be useful to you if you are more of a space saver than not at all.
Advantages Of Purchasing A 2-Burner Gas BBQ
Here are some things you can get out of a two burner gas grill:
You save space
Indeed, storing the grill will be much easier compared to a larger sized grill that will usually sit out in the backyard. You can roll your 2 burner grill into your garage or basement and it won’t take up any room at all. Even when you are traveling with it, it won’t take up too much room on the average size truck bed.
Quicker heating time
If you are looking for the type of grill that wastes little time when it comes to heating up, then you should consider getting a 2-burner gas grill. You’ll be ready to grill your favorite steak in the quickest time possible.
Guaranteed to enhance the flavor
It doesn’t matter what you cook, if you want to give your foods more “oomph” in flavor, then you might be able to get it done with a 2-burner grill. Not to mention, grilling your burgers compared to convection ovens will make them stand out as not only more flavorful but even juicier.
How To Choose A 2-Burner Grill?
With so many choices, it might come down to a few deciding factors. What are they exactly? Let’s take a look at some of the things that will play a role in your final purchasing decision:
The price of the grill might be something that a budget shopper will pay close attention to. But you should consider purchasing a grill that is not only fitting for your budget but is the best quality that you can afford. This way, you won’t settle for a cheap grill that will fail you after a short amount of time.
You want a grill that is easy to assemble and disassemble. On the other hand, you want it to stand solid while you are manning the grill and cooking all the foods you want. These grills are usually well-built and will likely last you a long time assuming you take good care of it.
Keep in mind that 2-burner grills also come in various sizes. You can still cook for a large gathering if the size is good enough. Likewise, you can choose a smaller size if you are just planning on hosting a small number of people. Regardless, there’s a size that will fit someone like you.
Review Of The Best 2-Burner Gas Grill
Now, I’ll be taking a look at the compilation of 2-burner gas grills that are currently on the market. It’s important that you go through this list and possibly make a decision on which grill stands out the best based on your own needs and preferences.
First on the docket, this 2-burner propane grill comes with 450 square inches of cooking space. That’s a good amount of space to work with if you plan on cooking for a gathering of about a dozen people or so.
This also has a few interesting features like a grease management system, flavorizer bars, and an infinity ignition for easy start-up. You might like it if you are planning on having a few cookouts throughout the summer.
- Available in liquid propane or natural gas: This gas-powered grill is excellent for those who prefer it over charcoal. Plus, you can choose between propane or natural gas.
- Lightweight and easy for portability: You don’t have to have cookouts at home. You can take this on the road to a campsite, a tailgating party, or at the park during a festival. If it’s easy to carry around, you might just use this and become the “barbeque master” wherever you go.
- Easy to assemble: If you are looking for a quick assembly project, this grill will take you no more than an hour. Plus, you don’t have a lot of parts to put together. Not bad for a small, but very solidly built grill.
- No assembly instructions: Unfortunately, this didn’t come with assembly instructions. Which can be a major pain for anyone who might have a hard time with the process. But since there are fewer parts to work with, it might not be much of a struggle.
- May easily dent on the shipment: While it stands to be a durable grill most of the time, there might be some who will receive this with some scratches and dents.
If you are looking for a classic style grill that will give you a small amount of space for storage, but just enough to cook for a small get-together this grill might be what you need. The Char-Broil Classic 280 comes with 280 square inches of cooking space. Yes, it’s small but its cooking ability is kind of a big deal. If you are planning a cookout for just the family or some friends at a campsite then you may want to invest in this grill. Not to mention that this is a 2 burner gas grill with a side burner, which might prove useful if you want to expand things a bit and cook some more food.
This also comes with two stainless steel burners, which are proven to give you some awesome cooking ability without leaving much of a mess. Plus, the ignition takes seconds and will heat up quickly. If you want to get right to cooking after starting it up, you may want to give this grill a closer look.
- Very easy assembly: If you want a grill that is a breeze to assemble, then you should consider purchasing this. It will take you about an hour and a half or two hours since there are a good number of parts to put together. But once assembled, it will look sturdy and tough. Plus, you might just be dying to slap on a few burgers just to give it a go.
- Heat patterns are even: If you want a grill that will have the same level of heat throughout, you should find this to be more of your speed. Especially when you are cooking about a half dozen burgers at the same time. Plus, you get no uneven temperatures every time you use it.
- Safe to use on a condo balcony: Who says a grill has to be for an open area backyard? If you live in a high-rise apartment with a balcony or if you have a flat rooftop that you can access, then this grill might just be what you need. Not bad when you’re not living on the ground level.
- Lack of a top grill: Unfortunately, there is no top grill rack that comes with this. So you all you’ll be doing is cooking at one level. It’s a bummer, but it might come with the territory with these kinds of grills.
- Might not be suitable for chicken thighs: If there is one food that may fall through the cracks with this grill, it’s chicken thighs. So it would be best if you just stick to the hot dogs, burgers, or even steaks with this grill.
If there is a grill in the world that you might like for its aesthetics and quick reliable startup ability, it could be this one. Especially when it’s made from stainless steel that is easy to clean even after a successful cookout. With 300 square inches of cooking space, that should be good enough for you to feed about 10 to 12 people. Plus, with a temperature gauge included on the lid, you can pay close attention to the cooking temperature so you can be able to adjust it when you need to.
One of the great things about this grill is the metal shelves slide down when you are not using the grill. So it’s compact and a real space saver inside and out. If you are a sucker for saving space, you might love this grill before you even start using it for every single cookout you host. Plus, it’s a gas grill that will cook fast and result in foods cooked to perfection.
- Affordable: If you are in search of a grill and you are on a budget, you should give this one a closer look. It’s not a cheap and flimsy model by any stretch. But it’s enough to give you some awesome barbeque cooking whenever you use it.
- Easy to put together: As you would expect, it was a cinch to put together with clear to understand instructions. If you follow through with the instructions during the process, you should be able to piece it all together in about an hour or less. A pretty good solo project if you have nothing to do.
- High-quality cooking: If you like your burgers juicy then this could be the grill you want. This not only gives you quick cooking but everything you throw on turns out very nicely in quality and taste. You’ll swear you’ve become a barbeque hero overnight.
- Valves may get clogged: It’s always important to clean your grill after every use. That’s because the valves inside the grill can get clogged due to grease and even rainwater (assuming you leave it outdoors). Plus, it may also lead to rusting.
- Might not be good to use on windy days: While it’s easy to ignite on most days, it will be hard to do if the wind is consistently picking up. So if you are planning a cookout, you may want to take a look at the weather conditions before you consider the idea of starting the grill.
The Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 2-Burner Grill is enough to make everything you throw on the grill as delicious as the last cookout. This comes with a Surefire Electronic Ignition system that guarantees a reliable start-up every time. So if you want to waste no time with starting up, this should be a grill worth investing your hard-earned dollar in.
What makes it stand out is also that it’s a stainless steel grill from top to bottom. So it will be easy to clean and hard to rust and corrode. Plus, the folding shelves are great for those who want to save space.
This grill comes with a gauge that will give you accurate temperature readings. Not to mention, you’ll have total control over your temperatures if and when you are cooking something. Whether you are cooking burgers, chickens, or steaks you can easily make adjustments so you are cooking your foods at the appropriate temperatures. If you want full control over the temperature while being able to pull off the most epic cookout ever, this might be your go-to choice.
- Perfect cooking every time: If you are planning on cooking meats to near perfection, this might be the grill that you need. Because you can control the temperatures to exactly what the recipe recommends (or the temperature that is common for cooking such foods).
- Can last you a few years: They say that some grills won’t last a long time. But this one might have a bit of longevity. So if you are looking for a grill that is built for the long haul, you may want to consider purchasing this one. Considering that grills don’t always come cheap, getting one that lasts might be a good idea.
- Stable construction: This grill might be a favorite for those who hold structural integrity to a high standard. Meaning you won’t be able to deal with racks easily slipping off while you are flipping burgers or moving chicken around.
- Assembly directions are hard to understand: While it does come to assembly instructions, they are vague and hard to understand. However, the assembly can be easy enough if you have a good idea of what part goes where.
- May not fit universal rotisseries: If you are planning to cook a rotisserie-style chicken with this grill, unfortunately, that won’t happen. That’s because it doesn’t have the set up to where you can fit any universal rotisseries.
If you are a sucker for the classic round grill design, you might love this Cuisinart’s 2-burner gas grill in stainless steel. Not only can you grill with this, but you can also roast, smoke, and steam any foods that you can add on. So ideally, it’s not just for meats. You can steam veggies if you want to. On a grill? Oh yes.
On top of that, you can assemble this bad boy in a short amount of time. And by the time you put this together, you might just want to cook something.
This comes with two burners each with their own controls. And you have total temperature control on each side. Plus, you have just enough space to cook plenty of different foods. And you can cook each at their respected temperatures. Not bad for a 2-burner grill that can do it all, right?
- Quick assembly: If you’ve got a half-hour to yourself, you can put this together. Since it comes with easy to understand instructions, it could even take you a little less time than that. Plus, you’re not working with so many parts compared to some other grills.
- Excellent quality at the price point: If you are on a budget and looking for excellent quality, then you might snag this grill in a heartbeat. It’s solid in construction and will cook foods to the best of its ability. You might be making off with the steal of the century.
- Very accurate heating: If you want accurate temperatures, you’ll get it with this grill. If you hate the idea of dealing with uneven heating, you should consider dumping your old grill and give this a try. This grill can heat up at different temperatures on either side and will stay the same unless you have to make adjustments.
- Griddle plate may deform: If you are using the griddle plate, you may notice that it will deform. And at some point, it may deform and not look its best. So you may want to use it sparingly if push comes to shove.
- A bit heavy: This might be the only grill that might be heavy for a 2-burner. And typically they are usually light for the most part. So if you plan on carrying this from a place outside your home, it might be a two-person job to load this sucker onto your truck.
If you are looking for a 2-burner gas grill, chances are one of these just might be what you need. One two-burner grill that I recommend is the Weber Spirit II E-210 grill (the top grill on the list). I choose this one because of its flexibility to use both natural gas or propane and its ability to bring out the best flavor in all of the meats you put on it. You deserve a grill that will cook your favorite foods to perfection. And with the small amount of space you can get, it’s perfect for those small get-togethers with friends and family. Or it can be great for camping and RVing. Either way, get one that you will be more than happy to use and grill away.